January 5, 2009

My Chronicles while working in a big Chicago Hospital:

These college kids were playing around with some roman candles while drinking beer. One guy farted and the gas ignited which caught this girls blouse on fire. No one was seriously hurt, but they all got admitted to the hospital for minor cuts and burns. The girl was arrested for chasing the boys with a meat clever, which she apparently kept in her car for protection.
The Old Janitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my diaries.
Or, send me a story of your own for posting to: