November 20, 2008

Here is my first chronicle from my Diary

Stuck In The Butt – I was working in the emergency room night shift at the hospital when I heard the doctor and some nurses telling a patient they would need anal surgery. Apparently, at a party this girl got drunk and bet some people $100 she could get a wine bottle, bottom end first, up her butt hole. She did but when she remove it her anus starting bleeding. The results were she needed surgery and it would take months for it to heal. She was told, 'The cost will probably be around $10,000.'
Stupid people never seem to stop amazing me.

your comments please,
The Hospital Janitor.

1 comment:

  1. yikes, although would have been an interesting party to be at

    ReplyDelete

Please comment on my diaries.
Or, send me a story of your own for posting to:
diariesofjanitor@yahoo.com