November 22, 2008

Another chapter from my chronicle diary:

It was late at night in the ER when the ambulance pulled up with this man screaming, 'Get it Out, Get it out of my ass now!'
Comes to find out this guy was gay, had been to a gay sex orgy and someone put a gerbil up his butt. The gerbil suffocated and died. The gerbil also crapped inside the guy's poop hole leaving gerbil dodo in his poop chute. Foreign poop can be very toxic if it enters the body. First they had to rush the guy to surgery to remove the dead gerbil, then they had him on antibiotics for six months trying to get rid of the infection.
Gay rights are Ok but being stupid isn't.

All comments are appreciated,
The Hospital Janitor.

P.S. - If you like my diaries, please follow my Blog.
All comments are appreciated,
The Hospital Janitor.

P.S. - If you like my diaries, please follow my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my diaries.
Or, send me a story of your own for posting to:
diariesofjanitor@yahoo.com